The census-designated place of Wells Branch is located in Travis County, Texas. The population is estimated to be approximately 14,000 as of the 2020 census. It is located just east of the city of Austin. The area is home to numerous businesses. In addition to housing, the area offers various outdoor recreation options.
Residents of Wells Branch enjoy the benefits of small town living while being close to the vibrant downtown area. It is considered to be one of the most desirable suburbs in Austin for young families, students, and young professionals. Located in the upper portion of Travis County, Wells Branch is about 15 miles north of downtown Austin. Many residents work at the technology companies located in North Austin.
Public transportation is available in Wells Branch through the Capital Metro bus system. The bus line makes several stops in the neighborhood. Metro Rail service runs on the northwest side of the city before crossing into Wells Branch. Both buses and trains can take riders to downtown Austin. The district is home to a variety of businesses, including several large businesses.
Real estate in the Landings at Wells Branch neighborhood consists of single-family homes and two-story homes. These homes are generally characterized by their craftsman-style architectural design. The homes in this neighborhood are usually constructed with brick or stone exteriors and have spacious interiors. Many feature three to six bedrooms and two to four bathrooms. The homes in this neighborhood are energy efficient and feature open-concept floor plans. They often feature tile floors, large living areas, and gourmet kitchens.
Real estate in Wells Branch is an affordable option for first-time buyers. Homes are priced below the median housing values in Texas and have moderate appreciation rates. This makes Wells Branch an excellent investment option. It is also a great choice for urban sophisticates and highly educated executives. If you’re looking for a home in a great location, this neighborhood may be a good place to start looking.
There are a number of large cities that are within 44 miles of Wells Branch, TX. These cities are home to a large airport. If you want to visit these cities, try searching for flights to cities in those cities. If the airports in these cities aren’t accessible, you can always search for cities that are closer.
Learn more. In the Landings at Wells Branch neighborhood, there are homes ranging in size from 1,353 square feet to 2,898 square feet. The average price is $292K. Landings at Wells Branch offers spacious floor plans with convenient commuting options. This community is located in a convenient part of Austin, making it a perfect choice for those who want to live close to the city.
While most residents commute to work by private automobile, many carpool with their neighbors and co-workers. Having a car can help them get to work more efficiently.
Wells Branch roofing companies are the top roofing company in the area of Wells Branch, Texas, and is proud to provide the following services:
- Roof Contractor Services: Water Damage and Roofing of Round Rock understands that each customer has individual requirements for repairing or installing a new roof.
- Roof Repair Services: We can do a thorough assessment of the damage and recommend what is needed in order to remedy it. At the end of the day, keeping the integrity of your roofing system is our top priority because we know it will save you from a lot of headaches in the future.
- Roof Replacement Services: Your roof replacement needs should ideally be handled by professional installers who are experienced and highly skilled in this type of roofing service.
- Water Damage Services: A water leak can bring about the growth of molds and the accumulation of interior water damage. When left unaddressed, the problem often gives birth to more complicated issues that require you to put out a big sum of money to get it fixed.
- Water Damage Restoration Services: When your business or home has water damage, you want an expert team to get your world back to normal. Water Damage and Roofing of Round Rock has the expert water damage and restoration service team you need.
- Metal Roofing Services: Roof damage can go to the extent that you will need to hire professionals just to be safe. The most common reasons you need a roof replacement include high wind damage, storm damage, and winter weather damage.
More Information About Wells Branch
Wells Branch is a census-designated place (CDP) in Travis County, Texas, United States.
- Population (approx.): 12,120
- Geo coordinates: 30.443997°N, -97.678469°W
- Postcodes: 78728
- Wells Port Drive
- Wells Branch Parkway
- Merriltown Drive
- Thermal Drive
- Northwest Elementary School
- Wells Branch Arts Integration Academy
- Star Montessori School
- Premier High School – Austin North
- Joe Lee Johnson Elementary School
- Georgetown is 15 miles.
- Jollyville is 6 miles.
- Hutto is 17 miles.
- Brushy Creek is 8 miles.
- Austin is 12 miles to the north.
- Cedar Park is 13 miles.
- Pflugerville is 5 miles.
- Round Rock is 6 miles.
Fun Things To Do in Wells Branch, Texas
- Katherine Fleischer Park – Beyond its athletic fields, pool & playground, this park features a historic homestead museum.
- Wells Branch Homestead – is a small history museum dedicated to providing enjoyable, educational tours and programs.
- Mills Pond Recreation Area – Quiet neighborhood park featuring walking trails amid lush foliage, plus a pond with a fishing pier.
- Willow Bend Park – is a neighborhood in Plano, Texas. Park in Travis County, Texas