WDR Round Rock Roofing and Water Damage is proud to serve as your local roofing and water damage contractor and offers the following services:
- Local Roof Contractor: Water Damage and Roofing of Round Rock understands that each customer has individual requirements for repairing or installing a new roof.
- Local Roof Repair: We can do a thorough assessment of the damage and recommend what is needed in order to remedy it. At the end of the day, keeping the integrity of your roofing system is our top priority because we know it will save you from a lot of headache in the future.
- Local Roof Replacement: Your roof replacement needs should ideally be handled by professional installers who are experienced and highly skilled in this type of roofing service.
- Local Water Damage: A water leak can bring about the growth of molds and the accumulation of interior water damage. When left unaddressed, the problem often gives birth to more complicated issues that will require you to put out a big sum of money in order to get it fixed.
- Local Water Damage Restoration: When your business or home has water damage, you want an expert team to get your world back to normal. Water Damage and Roofing of Round Rock has the expert water damage and restoration service team you need.
- Local Metal Roofers: Roof damage can go to the extent that you will need to hire the professionals just to be safe. The most common reasons why you need a roof replacement include high wind damage, storm damage, and winter weather damage.
General Information About Round Rock
Round Rock is located in Williamson County and part of the Greater Austin Metropolitan Area. Round Rock sits on the Balcones Escarpment, which is a fault line located east of Interstate 35. On One side of the escarpment is Blackland Prairie and on the other side there is the Texas Hill Country.
- Population (approx.): 116,000
- Geo coordinates: 30.5083°N, -97.6789°W
- Postcodes: 78664, 78681, 78665
- Interstate 35
- Texas State Highway 45
- Texas State Highway 183
- State Road 177
- State Road 274
- Texas State Highway Loop 332
- State Highway 29
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- Austin Executive Airport
- Breakaway Airport
- Bud Dryden airport
- Macho Grande Airport-41XS
- Sky Dance Airport
- Round Rock Christian Academy
- Round Rock High School
- Leander High School
- Pflugerville High School
- McNeil High School
- John B. Connally High School
- Hendrickson High School
Nearby Lakes and Rivers
- Colorado River
- Lake Georgetown
- Lake Lyndon B Johnson
- Devine Lake
- Walter E Long lake
- North Fork San Gabriel River
- Lake Travis
- Pedernales River
- Buttercup Creek
Other Nearby Towns and Cities
- Lakeway is 21 miles to the south-west.
- Bee Cave is 21 miles to the north-east.
- Manor is 13 miles to the south-east.
- Cedar Park is 8 miles to the west.
- Austin is 17 miles to the south.
- Pflugerville is 5 miles to the south-east.
- Westlake is 22 miles south-west.
Things To Do Near Round Rock
- Dell Corporate Headquarters
- Round Rock Premium Outlets: Open Air Outlet Shopping Mall located on Interstate 35.
- Old Settlers Park: located on East Palm Valley Blvd. A large park that has a large lake, as well as trails, sports fields and picnic areas.
- La Frontera. A large master planned multi use commercial business-retail-housing center. Located near Parker Drive and State Highway 45 Frontage Road.
- Dell Diamond: Home stadium for the Round Rock Express.
- Howard/Capital Metro Rail Station. A commuter rail station that is located near Howard Lane and North MoPac Expressway.
- Capital Memorial Park: Also known as Capital Memorial Park Cemetery. Located near Interstate Highway 35 and west Pecan Street.
- Ushicon: an annual three day Anime’ convention held every February.
- Chisholm Trail Crossing Park: Home of the Round Rock which the city was named after. In the late 19th Century cattle drives crossed Bush Creek (which is located within the Park) on their way north.