WDR’s water damage and roof repair Round Rock contractors are proud to provide the following services:
Roofing Contractor: Water Damage and Roofing of Round Rock understands that each customer has individual requirements for repairing or installing a new roof.
- Roof Repair: We can do a thorough assessment of the damage and recommend what is needed in order to remedy it. At the end of the day, keeping the integrity of your roofing system is our top priority because we know it will save you from a lot of headache in the future.
- Roof Replacement: Your roof replacement needs should ideally be handled by professional installers who are experienced and highly skilled in this type of roofing service.
- Water Damage: A water leak can bring about the growth of molds and the accumulation of interior water damage. When left unaddressed, the problem often gives birth to more complicated issues that will require you to put out a big sum of money in order to get it fixed.
- Water Damage Restoration Service: When your business or home has water damage, you want an expert team to get your world back to normal. Water Damage and Roofing of Round Rock has the expert water damage and restoration service team you need.
- Metal Roofing: Roof damage can go to the extent that you will need to hire the professionals just to be safe. The most common reasons why you need a roof replacement include high wind damage, storm damage, and winter weather damage.
Cedar Park is a major suburb of Austin in the state of Texas.
- Population (approx.): 75,226
- Geo coordinates: 30.506620°N, -97.830317°W
- Postcodes: 78613, 78630, 78726
- 183A toll road
- Cypress Creek/Brushy Creek Road
- Kittie Hill Airport (7 miles)
- Georgetown Municipal Airport (15 miles)
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (22 miles)
- Taylor Municipal Airport (23 miles)
- Burnet Municipal Airport – Kate Craddock Field (29 miles)
- Cedar Park High School
- Vista Ridge High School
- Reagan Elementary School
- Cedar Park Middle School
- Naumann Elementary School
- Deer Creek Elementary School
- Westside Elementary School
- Cox Elementary School
- Cypress Elementary School
- Henry Middle School
- Faubion Elementary School
- Brushy Creek Montessori School
- Cedar Park Charter Academy
- Cedar Park Montessori School
- Bright Star Academy Schools
- Giddens Elementary School
- Bee Cave is 15 miles to the south-west.
- Manor is 19 miles to the south-east.
- Austin is 17 miles to the south-east.
- Pflugerville is 12 miles to the south-east.
- Round Rock is 8 miles to the east.
- Lakeway is 14 miles to the south-west.
- Buda is 29 miles to the south.
- Westlake is 20 miles to the south.
Things to do in Cedar Park
- Brushy Creek Lake Park – Park set around a 38-acre lake with trails, a playground, fishing pier & wildlife viewing area.
- Elizabeth Milburn Pool – A 42-acre park featuring a veloway, BMX track, public pool, playing fields & rock-climbing wall.
- Brushy Creek Regional Trail spans 10.4 mi. from Twin Lakes Park to Forest Ridge Boulevard.
- Cedar Bark Park 5-acre off-leash park offers a pond, showers & water fountains, plus a separate area for small dogs.
- Twin Lakes Park aimed at accessible recreation with paved walkways, fishing lakes, boat rentals & playgrounds.
- Champion Park – Family-oriented park including a covered playground with sandbox, picnic areas & a water feature.
- Buttercup Creek Cave Preserve
- McCann Park and Trail