Brushy Creek is a census-designated place in Williamson County, Texas. The population was 22,519 at the 2020 census. Brushy Creek is located on the Williamson River, about four miles east of Austin. The community is known for its agricultural economy, and the city has many parks and recreational opportunities.
Brushy Creek is part of the Round Rock Independent School District, which makes it an excellent place for families with school-aged children. It also has a number of master-planned communities that are attracting home buyers. Some of these communities include Cat Hollow, Meadows of Brushy Creek, and Fern Bluff. Brushy Creek is an excellent choice for homebuyers, as median house prices are in the mid $200s.
Residents of Brushy Creek enjoy access to many retail and entertainment options. Nearby stores include Walmart, Target, Sam’s Club, and H Mart. They also have access to Home Goods, Old Navy, and TJ Maxx. Brushy Creek is also only eight miles away from Lakeline Mall, which is a prime spot for upscale shopping and entertainment.
In addition to shopping and dining, Brushy Creek residents can enjoy the beauty of nature. It is also home to large parks, and the Brushy Creek Regional Trail is a great place for hiking, biking, or strolling with your dog. Brushy Creek is home to the Highlands at Mayfield Ranch, a new community built in 2016. The community is close to parks and highly regarded schools.
Parents with small children can find plenty of childcare options in Brushy Creek. Childcare providers include Xplor Preschool & School Age Care, The Goddard School, and Primrose School of Round Rock. A family-owned urgent care center is also close by. In the event of an emergency, residents can visit CareNow Urgent Care – Cedar Park and Family Urgent Care.
Before making the move to Brushy Creek, TX, it’s important to research the area and decide if it’s right for you. Consider the schools, local amenities, and the neighborhood’s demographics. Some people find that they want to live in a walkable city, while others want to live in a quieter, more scenic neighborhood. Those with young families may want to avoid an area that is populated with older adults or has a large number of singles.
There are 45 miles of multi-use trails around Brushy Creek Lake. These trails are open to mountain bikers, horseback riders, and walkers. There’s also a trail around the lake for snowmobiling and cross-country skiing. The lake also has 21 miles of shoreline. The water features four boat ramps and eight fishing jetties. The lake also has a designated beach area.
When choosing a neighborhood, it’s important to select an area with good school ratings. While some neighborhoods may have great elementary schools, other neighborhoods may not. Therefore, it’s important to check out nearby high schools and middle schools. You’ll want to choose the best schools for your children.
Brushy Creek roofing companies are the top roofing company in the area of Brushy Creek, Texas, and is proud to provide the following services:
- Top Roofing Contractor: Water Damage and Roofing of Round Rock understands that each customer has individual requirements for repairing or installing a new roof.
- Top Roof Repair: We can do a thorough assessment of the damage and recommend what is needed in order to remedy it. At the end of the day, keeping the integrity of your roofing system is our top priority because we know it will save you from a lot of headaches in the future.
- Top Roof Replacement: Your roof replacement needs should ideally be handled by professional installers who are experienced and highly skilled in this type of roofing service.
- Top Water Damage Repair: A water leak can bring about the growth of molds and the accumulation of interior water damage. When left unaddressed, the problem often gives birth to more complicated issues that require you to put out a big sum of money to get it fixed.
- Top Water Damage Restoration Service: When your business or home has water damage, you want an expert team to get your world back to normal. Water Damage and Roofing of Round Rock has the expert water damage and restoration service team you need.
- Top Metal Roofing Builders: Roof damage can go to the extent that you will need to hire professionals just to be safe. The most common reasons why you need a roof replacement include high wind damage, storm damage, and winter weather damage.
Info About Brushy Creek Texas
Brushy Creek is a census-designated place (CDP) in Williamson County, Texas, United States.
- Population (approx.): 21,764
- Geo coordinates: 30.510970°N, – 97.734697°W
- Postcodes: 78717, 78681
Learn more about Brushy Creek, Texas, here.
- Brushy Creek Elementary School
- Stepping Stone School – Round Rock/ Cat Hollow
- Cedar Valley Middle School
- The Learning Experience – Brushy Creek
- Elsa England Elementary School
- Great Oaks Elementary School
- Algerine BB Romero
- Patsy Sommer Elementary
- Brushy Creek Road
- Great Oaks Drive
- O’Connor Drive
- N FM 620
- Bergstrom Air Force Base
- Draughon-Miller Central Texas Regional Airport
- Skylark Field
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Killeen-Fort Hood Regional Airport
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Austin is 21 miles.
- Cedar Park is 6 miles.
- Jollyville is 6 miles.
- Pflugerville is 11 miles.
- Round Rock is 5 miles.
- Georgetown is 12 miles.
- Wells Branch is 8 miles.
- Hutto is 13 miles.
Things To Do in Brushy Creek, Texas
- Brushy Creek Regional Trail – spans 10.4 mi. from Twin Lakes Park to Forest Ridge Boulevard.
- Champion Park – a family-oriented park including a covered playground with sandbox, picnic areas & a water feature.
- The Quarry Splash Pad at Williamson County Southwest Regional Park – Water park in Williamson County, Texas
- Cat Hollow Park – is one of the District’s largest parks. A number of community events take place at the park, including Holiday in the Park.
- Southwest Williamson County Regional Park – Areas for soccer, basketball, softball, football, track & tennis, plus a miniature train & a trail.